If you're asking, how am I able to set Fb profile as your avatar in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang? Here's a simple tutorial how it's done.
Mobile Legends community has released the latest patch notes MOBA version 22.214.171.124.6. This update includes the debut of the new Hero: name Gord, The Mystic Mage, new skin in-game balance changes and additional flag.
How to set Facebook Avatar:
Also, you can now use your Facebook profile photo as an avatar. In this blog post, I'll show how it's easy to set your Facebook Avatar.
- The first thing you should do is to update your Mobile Legends Game App at the Google Play store. Note: Your MOBA current version must be ver. 126.96.36.199 to activate FB Avatar.
- After the game app update, Open the game then Tap your Avatar photo at the left top of your screen.
- Go to basic info > Tap your avatar photo, additional dialogue box will open.
- Tap Fb Avatar button (image shown at the top) . You should see a notification "Avatar Upload Successful!"
- Lastly, Tap your uploaded Facebook photo, then tap "Okay". Voila, you can now set your Facebook profile as an in-game avatar.
That's it, I hope you're using your Fb Avatar now. Remember in order to set the Facebook profile as your avatar is to update the game first.