Here are a few tried and tested build strategies for Alpha, the latest hero in the popular Mobile Legends mobile game.
Alpha comes with the new 1.1.50 patch. But before everything else, keep in mind that Alpha uses four skills – one passive and three casters. This hero makes for an excellent duelist due to his DPS and crowd control abilities.
Alpha is another creation of Laboratory 1718 after saber left. The Mad scientist got a new idea from a famous sci-fi movie. Using human bodies as biological material and space meteorolite as metal skeletons, they created powerful twins. Alpha and Beta, as known as 'Flesh weapon', are capable of utilizing a supernatural power that's ubiquitous but very mystery. However, the twins had themselves conscious awaken since they were born and refused to become killing machines. Getting help from Saber, they escaped from the alt-world. However, on their \way to escape. The made man Beta's was destroyed. All that Alpha cold bring out was Beta's half metal arm. After coming to the land of dawn, with the help of master machinist Rooney, now Beta keeps company with Alpha as a form of an aircraft.
Movement Speed: 2.65
Physical Attack: 121
Magic Power: 0
Magic Resistance: 10
Attack speed: 9.2
HP Regen: 39
Mana Regen: 16
Basic Attack Crit Rate: 0
Ability crit Rate: 0
The item build strategies described below will allow the player to make full use of Alpha’s capabilities:
- Tooth of Greed – Alpha will get an extra 10% physical lifesteal when hp drops below 20% .
- Warrior Boots – This item gives Alpha +22 armor, +40 movement speed, and has a unique passive skill (Valor) that adds +3 to your physical defense with each physical attack you receive, up to a total 15 pt. increase.
- Fallen Sword – Each basic attack using Fallen Sword deals damage equivalent to 8% of the target’s current HP. Also, adds another 45 to physical attacks, and gives a 30% boost to attack speed and +10 lifesteal.
- Blade of Despair – This item deals out a whopping +130 physical attack damage, with +25 attack speed and adds a 10% chance of dealing a critical strike. It also has a unique passive (Despair) that deals out another 15% damage to any enemy that is already in an abnormal state (stunned, knocked airborne, disabled, transformed).
- Demon Wings – Adds +15 physical attack with a +770 boost to your HP. Its unique passive (Demonize) will boost your attack by +40 when your HP drops below 40%.
- Bloodthirsty King - Provides a huge help in keeping Alpha alive. Adds +1550 HP plus regenerates 20% of your hero’s HP every time you get a kill or assist.