Vexana is arguably if not the best, one of the best mage in Mobile Legends right now, with proper damage, burst and soloing enemies with her skill with ease and now we will show you how to make Vexana the Necromancer, a force to be reckoned with in the league.
Vexana item buildArcane Boots
- Price: 790 gold
- Recipe: Boots 250 gold + Item Recipe 540 gold
- Stat Effect: +25 magic damage reduction
- Unique Effect: +40 movement speed
- Why is it important? : Boots are extremely important in every MOBA games and Mobile Legends isn’t an exception of that. The stat effect gives Vexana magic damage reduction which is basically a magic penetration that ignores the magic resistance of the enemy making Vexana’s skills more damaging and fatal. Of course the purpose of the boots is movement speed which will benefit Vexana for faster escape and respond to teamfights.
- Price: 1970 gold
- Recipe: Tome of Evil 950 gold (Mystery Codex 300 gold + Book of Sages 450 gold + Item Recipe 200 gold) + Book of Sages 450 gold + Magic Necklace 120 gold + Item Recipe 450 gold
- Stat Effect: +55 magic power, +400 HP, +25% mana regeneration, +20% cooldown reduction
- Unique Passive: Mana Spring: A kill or assist regens 20% of hero's Mana within 5 seconds.
- Why is it important? : Vexana will have abilities that you would like to use always and with that you need to make sure that you have mana to back it up and the speed to do it again so buying yourself an Enchanted Talisman would make your Vexana spammy.
- Price: 2120 gold
- Stat Effect: +75 magic power, +5% movement speed, +15 magic penetration
- Unique Passive: Scorch: Burns the target for 3s when the skills hit, dealing 2% – 2.5% – 3% of the target’s current HP as magic damage, at least 10 pts.
- Why is it important? : Vexana is a mage and any additional power and penetration of skills will always be helpful for her. Mages are fragile and needs protection all the time, if they don’t have the allies by their side, they can use mobility to escape, chase or atleast outrun the opponent to reduce chances of being ganked. Another reason why this needs to be picked up is because of the passive which will have Vexana damage over time and additional damage which will help securing the kill.
- Price: 2450 gold
- Recipe: Magic Wand 820 gold (Mystery Codex 300 gold + Item Recipe 520 gold) + 2 Book of Sages 900 gold + Item Recipe 730 gold
- Stat Effect: +70 magic power, +15 Mana Regen, +20% cooldown reduction
- Unique Passive: Timestream: After killing an enemy hero, immediately reduce cooldown time for all abilities 30%.
- Why is this important? : To be an efficient mage, other than additional magic power, you need to make sure that your mana is always up and your skills must be ready at bay so this item is a must for an aggressive Vexana. Remember it also has a passive which reduces the cooldown time of the abilities making Vexana even more potent in offense and teamfights, making her cast spells more.
- Price: 2120 gold
- Recipe: Ares Belt 900 gold + Magic Resist Cloak 220 gold + Item Recipe 1000 gold
- Stat Effect: +800 HP, +40 Magic Resistance
- Unique Passive: Rebirth: Resurrect 2s after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb damage equal to 40% max HP. Shield lasts for 3s. Cooldown for this effect is 180s.
- Why is this important? : After all the offensive items we have now, it’s time to be on the defensive. This item will be useful in hectic teamfights where they will prioritize on hitting squishy mages like you, this will increase your health a lot and have more magic resistance for those enemy mages you’ll face in the lane. The passive is dope as well so that you can return to the fray after being killed.
- Price: 2110 gold
- Stat Effect: +60 magic damage, +50 magic resistance, +10% cooldown reduction
- Unique Passive: The Dead: When dealing damage with this skill, it will reduce the target’s magic resistance by 25 pts, lasting 5s.
- Why is this important: Finally another offensive weapon, Vexana has been considered one of the best mages by some and to capitalize on it, Disaster Truncheon is the way to go, magic damage, magic resistance and cooldown reduction is all you need to defend yourself from enemy laners and to maximize capabilities in teamfights.
So there you have it, these items will help you capitalize on the newest hero on Mobile Legends and dominate the game. So what do you think? For more updates, stay tuned!