Chou is a fighter which can deal incredible amounts of damage, his high durability, and high offensive affinity makes him perfect for those who want to get a win easily. Since matches need either a hitter to deal damage to the enemy or a tank which can absorb and take the brunt of the enemies’ damage, Chou is always needed on the fray, either as a tank or a damage dealer.
1. The Dragons Way
3. Emblem and Talent
4. Battle Spell
5. Final Words
The Dragon’s WayDragons are usually powerful beasts that can withstand amounts of damage while being able to return the favor to the enemies, if your team lacks a tank or needs a proper one that Chou could fit the bill in order to sustain the team composition and win the fight. Basically, you need to make sure that you are tanky enough to survive hits while contributing by targeting vulnerable enemies in a team fight.
- Attributes: +300 HP
- Unique Effect: +40 Movement Speed
- Unique Passive: Plunder – 80 Gold will be given for assists
- This kind of boots is perfect if you want to go tank with Chou, it has the additional HP attribute which tanks need in order to survive longer in the battlefield and the passive is useful since you won’t be taking the kill from the hitter to ensure their growth, therefore, if your teammate secure a kill in your assist, you get directly benefitted from it too.
- Attributes: +900 HP, +56 Magic Resistance, +20 HP Regen
- Unique Passive: Shield, gets a damage-absorbing shield every 30 seconds.
- This is a perfect all-around item for Tank Chou. We all know that tanks have the problem of being squishy on magic if there are less mages than marksman in the enemy team. However, this item gives a great boost to magic resistance and HP regen, making sure that even the pesky mages will have a hard time, taking Chou down.
- Attributes: +920 HP, +54 Armor, +30 HP Regen
- Unique Passive: Deter – When an enemy hero attacks, this will reduce their attack power by 6%, lasts up to 2 seconds, and stacks 3 times.
- This is like the Athena’s Shield but with armor which will deter physical attack dealers, as a tank you need to ensure that both magic and physical damage won’t harm you in order to shield and protect your teammates to let them operate and move to kill the enemies. With the addition of the passive, this item is perfect for those who need to initiate the team fight, which Chou can.
Wings of the Apocalypse Queen
- Attributes: +15 Physical Attack, +1000 HP, +10% Cooldown Reduction
- Unique Passive: Demonize - Increases physical and magic defense 40% and physical lifesteal 15% when HP drops below 40%.
- Ignoring the measly physical attack increase which is still useful, the huge HP addition together with the cooldown reduction is already great for Chou which needs to use his skills in order to attract the attention of the enemies. The passive is quite handy in case Chou takes a big beating on the enemy. This will ensure that he can survive more as he gains more defense and life steal to sustain himself in sticky situations.
- Attributes: +25 Magic Power, +800 HP, +400 Mana, +40 Armor, +15 Health Regen
- Unique Passive: Thunderbolt - After you use the skill, next basic attack will carry an extra 40% of physical attacks as true damage, and slow down the target and surrounding enemy units, lasts 1.5s. Effect can only be used once every 1.5s
- Disregard the magic power and mana since we will buy that item for the HP, armor and health regen. Thunder Belt is an all-around item which is very versatile. Its unique passive is very useful for a figther like Chou as he can slow down enemies, deal more damage and weaken the enemy for the team, he can also destroy enemies if they are caught unaware.
- Attributes: +800 HP, +40 Magic Resistance
- Unique Passive: Immortal - 2s after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb 300~1000 pts of damage. The shield lasts for 3s. The cooldown for this effect is 180s.
- If the game still continues on and you have the chance to buy this item. Buy it! It is perfect for tank gameplay and the revive will be pretty useful if you die early and your teammates still need you to push through the enemies.
EMBLEM AND TALENTSFor emblem, take the assassin emblem, even if you are a tank, there are still a lot of benefits for taking the assassin emblem, have damage early game. On the talents portion, take Bravery, Invasion and High and Dry. These will help you to get some advantage in your opponent on the enemy side.
BATTLE SPELLTake Flicker, it’s the most effective tool for Chou. He can use it both for escape and chase purposes.. Since Chou can demolish an enemy even in tank, it is important to give chase to the enemy when necessary and retreat if the plan goes to become a failure.
FINAL WORDSChou in Tank mode can be an efficient wrecking machine despite focusing on getting tougher and resistant. His abilities can help the team secure a kill and even with soloing an enemy tank is possible with the items that are chosen for Tank Chou. So what are you waiting for, get those stars and win the game as Chou.
But what if you want to be a pure fighter, dealing an immense amount of damage? We will cover that in the next article! To know more, stay tuned with more Mobile Legends News and Updates!